Mortal Kombat (2011) had a very successful run on the Xbox 360 and PS3. A year later it was ported to the PS Vita system and earlier this year it found its way to PC. While Ed Boon didn’t get into sales figures, he did announce that NetherRealm Studios is pleased which could mean that Injustice: Gods Among Us or other future projects might get a PC port as well.
Here are the system specifications for Mortal Kombat.
- OS: (32-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
- DirectX: DX 10
- Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0c and below not supported
- OS: (64-bit) Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
- DirectX: DX 11
Follow DMK on Twitter and Facebook!